Positive Singles Review
- Active Members
- Privacy Settings
- Value for Money
- Chance of Getting a Date
Positive Singles is one of the oldest herpes dating sites on the internet. Since its inception in 2001, this site has strived to bridge the gap between Herpes singles from all over the world, thereby encouraging them to start dating and never lose hope. Interested users can join this herpes dating site absolutely free of charge. Positive Singles boasts of an extensive set of features that have been implemented taking the unique needs of herpes singles into consideration. So, does this site manage to stand up to the hype? Read the comprehensive review to find out.JOIN NOW
Positive Singles is not only one of the oldest websites in the Herpes dating segment, but is also considered among the largest STD communities currently active on the internet. With a staggering membership base of over a million users from all over the world, the website promises to be an amazing platform where people having herpes, HPV, HIV, Chlamydia or any other sexually transmitted infection can garner support and find their ideal match.
In addition, the website has also been featured on leading press journals such as the ABC, the New York Times and the BBC, among others.
Premium Membership of Positive Singles
As a free member of this site you are entitled to using some basic features. If you're looking to gain access to the entire set of features, we recommend you upgrade your membership and become a gold member. The main advantage of this being you'd be able to initiate a conversation with people whom you view as a potential match. The premium subscription charges are stated as under:
- 6 month subscription at $95.95
- 3 month subscription at $59.95
- 1 month subscription at $29.95
Positive Singles reserves the rights to make changes to subscription plans. We advice our readers to check the subscription options on the official page prior to upgrading.
List of Features
Positive Singles boasts of an extensive list of features that has been tailored to meet the diverse needs of people seeking HSV singles. The site has an impressive list of features that ensure you find an ideal match without any hassles. Here is a list of some of the striking features available on this site.
- Free registration.
- Create a comprehensive profile.
- Upload up to 26 pictures, with each picture not exceeding 2MB.
- Access the built-in blog and forum sections.
- Exchange winks, and e-greetings.
- Availability of dating counselor and STD expert to resolve queries of members.
- Users can read treatment stories, success stories posted shared by industry experts.
- Access to the basic search option.
- Maintain a favorites list.
- Avail round the clock customer support and access the extensive FAQ section.
In addition to the above mention features, registered users on Positive Singles may choose to upgrade as it would boost their prospects of finding a perfect match. The options accessible to premium users are:
- Ability to initiate private conversations via email or instant messenger.
- Get in touch with a dating counselor or STD expert via live chat or email.
- Avail round the clock priority customer support.
- Access all the parameters included as part of the advanced search feature.
- Comment on user profiles.
- Access to an extensive list of privacy options that would give users complete control over their profile.
- Share your first date ideas and respond to what others have shared.
- Feature at the top of search listings and get the profile highlighted for better insight.
The Good and the Bad
There are a lot of positives about this site. Apart from the staggering membership base of the website, users would love the communication options available. Using winks and e-greetings you'd be able to break the ice. Upgrading is affordable too, which would give you the opportunity to exchange private messages via email and built-in instant messenger. The user interface is user-oriented and is a breeze to use. Accessing all the options is very easy and you wouldn’t need any tutorials to learn how to use them.
On the other hand, we feel that the site lacks one crucial element that is increasingly getting popular in the social media stream – webcam chat. Video chats are great and add depth to the communication department. Unfortunately, Positive Singles lacks this. But, in spite of this, the website is great to use and we loved using it.
Positive Singles was built to encourage people with herpes to start dating again. Looking at the website’s approach and their implementation of features, we firmly believe that this site is a winner in every respect. The UI is great despite being old, all the features are easily accessible and above all, the search options are impeccable.
The website is a pleasure to use. Not only is it an amazing dating platform but also acts as a pool of information pertaining to sexually transmitted diseases. If you're looking for a reliable and cost – effective solution to your dating needs, this is the site to look up to.