- Active Members
- Privacy Settings
- Value for Money
- Chance of Getting a Date
H-Date.com has been rated as one of the best sites in the HSV dating category. Regardless of whether you're living with HSV, HPV, or any other sexually transmitted disease, this site would cater to your needs. The site encourages people living with STDs to come out of the closet and find someone attractive and understanding. H-Date.com is a 100% free dating site and has a decent subscriber base of close to 40,000 users from across the globe.JOIN NOW
As stated earlier, H-Date.com doesn’t charge its users a penny to use its services. Unlike other sites in this segment that segregate premium and standard features, this site maintains a single membership option that gives users access to all the features available onboard. This way you wouldn’t have to pay in order to have access to every feature.
Despite the fact that this site is absolutely free to use, it can match up to some of the paid dating sites in terms of features. However, you still cannot compare this site to the likes of PositiveSingles.com as they take the ante to a whole new level. Here’s a list of some of the key features available on this site:
- Join for free and use all the features without having to pay.
- Send emails as well as flirts to those you’re interested in.
- Find out if your email has been read by the other user.
- Find a match based on username, location and keywords.
- There is also an advanced search feature that gives access to a host of other filters.
- Add photos to your profile and determine privacy.
- Update your profile and manage all your pictures.
- Hide your profile from search listings.
- Block other users from contacting you.
- The website allows users to become a spotlight member.
- Participate in voting polls and keep a tab on the latest trends in the field of online dating.
- See who’s interested in you and pursue by sending emails or flirts.
- Know the last login time of other users.
Whilst H-Date.com scores high in terms of features, which not only allow users to interact in private but also show they're interested by the use of flirts, the site lacks when it comes to the number of privacy options. We were also happy with the subscriber base of the site given the fact that there were a lot of active uses.
The profiles are details and pictures of decent quality. Besides, users also have the option of hiding some information, which gives them complete control over their profile and who they wish to interact with. All in all H-Date.com is certainly a great site for people living with herpes and other STDs. However, if you are fine with less privacy options, this is the perfect site that would cost absolutely nothing.